Kybella in Fort Collins
While diet and exercise can help you tone muscle & get rid of unwanted fat, they can’t help with ‘double chins.’ Over time, this submental fullness can develop, making the fat below the chin area more prominent. That’s where our tried & true solution comes into play: Kybella Injections.
We offer Kybella in Fort Collins, so people can regain their confidence and love the skin they’re in. Here’s how it all works: Kybella contains an active ingredient called synthetic deoxycholic acid which allows it to aid the body in breaking down and absorbing excess fat in and around the injection site. As a result, the fat below the chin gradually fades over time, producing permanent and noticeable results. With a treatment so easy & effective, there’s no reason to wait!
- Destroys fat cells permanently
- Minimally invasive, quick treatment
- Noticeable results in 4-6 weeks following your Kybella injections in Fort Collins
WHAT TO EXPECT
- No recovery time; temporary redness, mild swelling, and bruising to treated area may occur
- Appointments typically take 30-45 minutes; recommended numbing cream applied 15 minutes prior to treatment
- Results may be noticeable after one treatment, but will continue to develop for 4-6 weeks after receiving Kybella in Fort Collins
- We recommend 3 treatments, spaced no less than one month apart, for best results
Yes, a consultation is required for all new clients. This way, we can explain our process and discuss your desired results before you receive treatment.
You may notice an immediate difference when you leave our Fort Collins medical spa, but your results will continue to improve for 4-6 months following your appointment. For the best outcome, we suggest three Kybella treatments spaced over the course of several months.
Because this treatment involves injectables, you may experience some minor discomfort, but otherwise it is virtually pain-free. However, we offer numbing cream to make your experience more enjoyable! If you have any concerns about receiving Kybella at Facetté Fort Collins medical spa, we’d love to discuss them with you.
This is a truly ageless procedure. It is used to eliminate unwanted fat cells below the chin, so if that’s something you’re interested in, we’d love to chat! Please be sure to talk to your provider about any concerns you might have before your appointment.
There is no recovery time with Kybella, so you can leave your appointment and go about your day! You may experience some temporary redness, mild swelling, and bruising to the treated area, however.
The length of an appointment is entirely dependent on the area being treated, but most commonly, an appointment will last 30-45 minutes. If you’re curious about time commitments, please feel free to give us a call at our Fort Collins medical spa!