Dermaplaning in Fort Collins
With dermaplaning, you can achieve softer skin and a healthier complexion with one simple treatment. It’s relatively quick & painless, and this service effectively minimizes the appearance of fine lines and scarring in addition to promoting clear and radiant skin.
Here’s what it means to get dermaplaning in Fort Collins: Our expert aestheticians will use a gentle exfoliating tool on the skin, sloughing off dead skin cells and removing fine hairs that trap dirt and oil. As a result, this gentle exfoliating treatment will help you prevent future breakouts while immediately improving your skin, making it more smooth and supple.
Get in touch to schedule your dermaplaning in Fort Collins today!
BENEFITS OF FACIAL DERMAPLANING
- Targets & diminishes excessive facial hair and breakouts
- Provides gentle & effective exfoliation to improve the overall health of all skin types
- Evens out the texture of skin and permits better product absorption
- Produces immediate results for softer, more radiant skin
WHAT TO EXPECT
- When you get dermaplaning in Fort Collins, your appointment will take approximately 30- 45 minutes.
- The treatment is virtually painless with no recovery time.
- Your skin will be more sensitive to the sun after facial dermaplaning, so make sure you apply SPF regularly.
- While there is no upkeep, we do recommend dermaplaning in our Fort Collins medical spa once a month (or once a season for more sensitive skin types) to maintain results.
While shaving might eliminate peach fuzz temporarily, facial dermaplaning uses a fine blade to deeply exfoliate the skin, clearing dead skin cells and unwanted hair. Because the method is more precise, dermaplaning must be done by a licensed professional.
This treatment is virtually painless, and it requires no recovery time. While we recommend waiting a day to let your skin settle, you can apply makeup as soon as you’d like (and it will apply SO much smoother after your appointment).
Because our skin is constantly regenerating new skin cells and shedding old ones, this treatment is not a permanent solution. Like any other exfoliating treatment, dermaplaning in Fort Collins must be done regularly to maintain results. We recommend treatments once a month, but you should always consult your aesthetician at Facetté medical spa before you make this decision.
The length of an appointment is entirely dependent on the area being treated, but you can expect to be at our Fort Collins medical spa 30-45 minutes!
Yes! This treatment works great on all skin types, especially those who struggle with excessive facial hair or breakouts.
No, after dermaplaning, your hair will grow back at the same speed! You don’t have to worry about it being thicker or darker than before.