MixTo Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Fort Collins
Perfect your skin and achieve a natural, luminous glow with the Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Fort Collins! In addition to treating hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, deep wrinkles, and dark spots, this highly effective, ablative skin resurfacing procedure also encourages continued collagen growth for up to nine months.
The secret behind Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment is pretty simple. Using a concentrated laser beam, our aestheticians penetrate the top two layers of skin in order to break up scar tissue and encourage new production at the same time. With dramatic and long-lasting results, it’s no wonder why some people have called this skin resurfacing procedure the “anti-aging breakthrough of the 21st Century.”
BENEFITS: FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER TREATMENT IN FORT COLLINS
- Enjoy healthy, younger-looking skin when you visit our Fort Collins medical spa
- Improve skin texture and crepiness
- Experience minimal downtime & discomfort for 2-4 days following your MixTo CO2 Laser Treatment
- Dramatic results after a single fractional laser treatment
- Continue to build collagen over 6-9 months after you visit our Fort Collins medical spa
WHAT TO EXPECT
- During the first 2-3 days after your Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment, you can expect your skin to look and feel sunburnt.
- For the first week post-fractional laser treatment, you may experience tightness and peeling/exfoliation on the treatment area.
- The best results are accomplished with 1-2 treatments at our Fort Collins medical spa.
- Each appointment typically takes 1-2 hours, depending on the treatment area.
Due to the nature of the MixTo CO2 Laser Treatment, we do recommend a consultation at our Fort Collins medical spa before you begin! This way, you can discuss your skin history and your desired results with one of our medical professionals and create the best plan for you.
The cost for CO2 Fractional Laser Treatment will vary depending on the targeted area and the number of sessions. We recommend scheduling a complimentary consultation for personalized recommendations.
While the final results are permanent, it may take several sessions to achieve the desired look. Typically, we recommend 1-2 sessions for the best results!
The length of an appointment is entirely dependent on the area being treated, but often times, you can expect to be at our Fort Collins medical spa between 1-2 hours.
This treatment is great anywhere! Most often, we concentrate on the face, neck, chest, hands, and arms, but we can shift our focus wherever you’d like.
The experience is different for every person, but it can cause mild discomfort for some. As a precaution, we use a numbing cream prior to each Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Fort Collins, in addition to using high quality products before, during, and after the procedure to soothe the skin.
The downtime is minimal, but the skin will likely look and feel sunburnt during the first 2-3 days following treatment. Once that feeling resides, you can expect tightness and peeling/exfoliation on the treatment area during the first week post-fractional laser treatment.