MixTo Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Fort Collins
Achieve a radiant, natural glow with our Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment. Designed to elevate overall skin appearance, this treatment uses a precise laser beam to target thousands of pinpoint areas on the skin, triggering a controlled wound healing response. Since only a fraction of your skin is impacted by the laser, the surrounding skin tissue begins rapid healing to stimulate collagen production.
Because of this, you can expect to see heightened skin firmness and resilience as the treatment targets hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, deep wrinkles, and dark spots. Treatable areas include the face, neck, decloté, chest, abdomen, hands, and legs. With the Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment, cutting-edge technology meets expert care. Get in touch to learn how our team can customize this treatment to meet your unique needs.
BENEFITS: FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER TREATMENT IN FORT COLLINS
- Enjoy healthy, younger-looking skin when you visit our Fort Collins medical spa
- Improve skin texture and crepiness
- Experience minimal downtime & discomfort for 2-4 days following your MixTo CO2 Laser Treatment
- Dramatic results after a single fractional laser treatment
- Continue to build collagen over 6-9 months after you visit our Fort Collins medical spa
WHAT TO EXPECT
- During the first 2-3 days after your Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment, you can expect your skin to look and feel sunburnt.
- For the first week post-fractional laser treatment, you may experience tightness and peeling/exfoliation on the treatment area.
- The best results are accomplished with 1-2 treatments at our Fort Collins medical spa.
- Each appointment typically takes 1-2 hours, depending on the treatment area.
Due to the nature of the MixTo CO2 Laser Treatment, we do recommend a consultation at our Fort Collins medical spa before you begin! This way, you can discuss your skin history and your desired results with one of our medical professionals and create the best plan for you.
Results are not permanent, improvement happens over the course of 6 months before the final result. It may take several sessions to achieve the desired look. Typically, we recommend 1-2 sessions for the best results!
The length of an appointment is entirely dependent on the area being treated, but often times, you can expect to be at our Fort Collins medical spa approximately 2 hours.
This treatment is great in a variety of places! We treat face, neck, and decollete. We also treat scarring – surgery, acne or traumatic.
The experience is different for every person, but it can cause mild discomfort for some. As a precaution, we offer both numbing cream and Pronox for pain management. We also use high quality products before, during, and after the procedure to soothe the skin.
The downtime is minimal, but the skin will likely look and feel sunburnt during the first 2-3 days following treatment. Once that feeling resides, you can expect tightness and peeling/exfoliation on the treatment area during the first week post-fractional laser treatment.