Moderate Dermal Fillers
Moderate dermal fillers are a great way to maintain your youthful appearance, even as you continue to get older. The magic is in the formula. These hyaluronic acid injectable fillers work wonders at restoring volume to the face and lips (targeting severe parenthesis lines and wrinkles alongside the nose and mouth), smoothing out fine lines, and enhancing natural features. And the best part? Results are immediate.
Because each moderate dermal filler has a unique purpose, Facetté offers a wide range of options to deliver extremely precise results: Restylane® Kysse, Refyne, & Defyne and Juvéderm® Ultra & Ultra Plus. Our team of skilled injectors would be happy to help you pick the right one.
MODERATE DERMAL FILLER BENEFITS
- Restores a more youthful, natural-looking appearance
- Smooths parenthesis lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Improves lip tone and texture
- Adds subtle volume to hollow areas of the face
- Creates precise results using a wide range of moderate dermal fillers
- Short treatment times and immediate results
WHAT TO EXPECT
- No recovery time; temporary redness and mild swelling to the treated area may occur
- Appointments typically take 45 – 60 minutes; recommended numbing cream applied 15 minutes prior to treatment
- Depending on the moderate dermal filler, results can last 6-18 months
Yes, we require a consultation for all new clients to review our process, the treatment, and your desired results. Get in touch to schedule today!
For our moderate dermal fillers, results are immediate. You’ll notice significant improvements as soon as your appointment is over.
Because this is an injectables treatment, you may experience some minor discomfort during the appointment. Otherwise, the process is virtually pain-free. However, we do offer numbing cream to make your experience more enjoyable.
While some of our moderate dermal fillers are used to treat fine lines and wrinkles, they can also be used preventatively on all ages. Please get in touch with our team to determine which injectables are right for you!
There is no recovery time with moderate dermal fillers, so you won’t have to worry about it disrupting your normal routine. You may, however, experience some temporary redness and mild swelling at the treatment site after your appointment.