Aesthetic expertise, exceptional service.
Beauty Careers in Fort Collins
Facetté is Northern Colorado’s next-generation, prestigious medical spa offering a broad spectrum of skin care, injectable treatments, laser rejuvenation procedures, Coolsculpting, and Colorado’s only LightStim® LED bed.
We’re steadfastly committed to hiring and retaining the industry’s best, most dedicated, and intellectually curious team members when it comes to beauty careers in Fort Collins. Our aesthetic professionals bring an abundance of expertise and earned credibility to Facetté. Our team has specialized competencies and unparalleled enthusiasm, coupled with evidence-based products and procedures, and this is what enables us to deliver remarkable results for clients – every time. Within the medical spa industry, you won’t find a more qualified team of passionate and compassionate professionals wholeheartedly dedicated to empowering other men and women.
We take pride in our ability to foster employee relationships and loyalty. Every day, our unwavering commitment is evident, as we value and appreciate each member of the Facetté team. This in turn enhances our patient experience so that every person who walks through our doors receives a first-class experience.
We are looking for top talent who are passionate about the medical spa industry. If you feel you would be a great addition to Fort Collins’ newest and innovative medical spa, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking the following positions when it comes to beauty careers in Fort Collins:
(part-time and full-time opportunities available)
The scope of work may include but is not limited to…
Hair Stylists (all levels of experience)
*Associate Stylists: inspired stylists new to the industry
*Seasoned stylists: stylist with experience in the industry and an established clientele
Role responsibilities include:
- Support all service providers as needed with the intention of serving all our clients to the best of our combined abilities
- Provide excellent customer care to our internal and external clients
- Maintaining HIPPA compliance
- Consistently complete client follow-up activities, to insure client satisfaction
- Take pictures of treatments and maintain detailed charting
- Home care product sales
- Set up treatment rooms before client visits and cleaning after
- Assist with procedures
- Inventory management of supplies
- Autoclaving and other sterilization activities
- Phlebotomy to perform blood draw is a plus
*Must have Medical Assistant Certificate and phlebotomy preferred.
Full and Part-time positions available.
Role responsibilities include:
- Excellent customer service
- Product/service knowledge (so you can provide custom recommendations to clients)
- Administrative tasks (checking clients in/out for services & scheduling appointments)
- Submitting forms to insurance
- Answering phone/email inquiries
- Having impeccable guest service skills
*Some Saturdays are required.
Benefits at Facetté:
- Fun & supportive team culture
- Great-looking skin & hair