Fractionated Laser Rejuvenation (Mixto CO2)
Called the “anti-aging breakthrough of the 21st Century,” this highly effective procedure can be used to correct mild to severe skin problems ranging from dark spots and acne scars to deep wrinkles. Using the latest laser technologies and applications, ablative skin resurfacing can deliver dramatic, long-lasting results.
Photo Rejuvenation, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
Introducing the Candela Nordlys™ IPL, a safer and more effective treatment. IPL photo rejuvenation utilizes intense pulsed light to leave you with glowing skin and smoother appearance – with minimal to no downtime. IPL targets and dramatically improves red and brown skin discoloration such as sun damage, rosacea, freckles, and age spots.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) + Frax
Two treatments combined to deliver outstanding results. Frax Pro Laser Treatment delivers a fractionated 1550 nm wavelength into the skin to produce new collagen growth and improve texture. While the IPL treatment works to diminish brown spots & dissipate redness.
- A healthier vagina with improved hydration and lubrication
- Tightened vaginal canal
- Better urinary control and improved sexual gratification
- Improvement of urinary inconsistency, intimate gratification, and overall vaginal health
- This treatment has minimal discomfort with no recovery period
- Results can occur immediately or a few weeks post-treatment