An important part of your skincare routine? Regular facials. We offer a variety of facials, customized to your specific skin type and needs. So whether you’re looking for a facial treatment that targets fine lines or a facial for acne-prone skin – our estheticians will make sure your skin is glowing and refreshed.
Types of facials offered
- Anti aging facial
- Acne prone skin facial
- Skin brightening facial
- Antioxidant facial
- Collagen boosting facial
- Oxygen facial
- Exfoliation facial
- Hydrating facial
- Pigment balancing facial
Fort Collins Skin Care Treatment Benefits
- Increases micro-circulation, boosting skin repair and rejuvenation
- Stimulates collagen production and improves skin texture and tone
- Exfoliates skin and extracts unwanted pimples and blackheads, safely
Frozen C Facial Treatment
Frozen C treatment is an advanced cryogenic technique to focus on a long list of negative skin traits, especially for acne and rosacea. This treatment can safely improve patients’ facial complexion after just a few treatment sessions.
Frozen C Facial: Using the Frozen C, the skin of the face is treated for 5-10 minutes. This leads to collagen stimulation, tightening of pores, improving pigmentation, and overall facial rejuvenation. Improvement in rosacea has been noted. The procedure can be performed on all skin types, even in tan skin during the summer months.
For Acne Control: Frozen C has been shown to sterilize skin so the bacteria contributing to acne can be killed. The cryotherapy also decreases the redness associated with acne and will decrease the associated swelling. A series of treatments are needed to control acne. There is no downtime or pain associated with Frozen C.
How does it work? Frozen C delivers highly targeted cryotherapy both safely and optimally. This treatment uses CO2 (safer than liquid nitrogen) at -78°C to cool the treated area to a safe 2°C using microscopic particles of dry ice. With built-in temperature feedback, the operator is appraised in real time of the skin temperature and will alert and automatically shut off if the skin gets too cold. There are two laser distance gauges that align when the Frozen C handpiece is the proper distance from the skin to further ensure a safe treatment.
The cryotherapy illicits two responses from the body: Bohr Effect and Hunting Reaction. The Bohr effect is the result of a build up of CO2 in the tissues. When this occurs, there is a change in oxygen’s binding to hemoglobin which results in increasing oxygenation to the tissues. The Hunting Reaction is the alternating of vasoconstriction and vasodilation in response to cold therapy. Ultimately, this leads to greater circulation to the area being treated.
Oxygen Infusion Treatment
The age-defying treatment everyone is talking about! The Oxygen Infusion is a revolutionary treatment which infuses moisture, vitamins, and antioxidants deep into your skin for increased glow, vitality, firmness, and lift. Your skin will instantly feel rejuvenated with improved volume and a noticeable lift.
- Increased glow, vitality, firmness and lift
- Targets fine lines to create a hydrated and contoured look
- Brightens the skin
Essential for maintaining your skin’s health and appearance, chemical peels help reenergize and rejuvenate your skin. Stop by Facetté for your very own Fort Collins skin care treatment.
Types of Chemical Peels
- Advanced Corrective
- Pigment Balancing
- MicroPeel 20
- Help reduce visible signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Soften and smooth the skin’s surface texture and improve uneven skin tone
- Reduce the frequency of acne breakouts and fade the appearance of post-acne discoloration
- Great for those struggling with excessive facial hair and breakouts, as well as anyone wanting effective exfoliation
- Even out the texture of your skin and permit better product absorption
- See immediate results: softer, more radiant skin
One of the preferred nonsurgical treatments for renewing facial skin, microdermabrasion uses a diamond-encrusted vacuum suction wand to gently remove layers of dead, dull skin cells. The noninvasive process results in a smoother texture, revitalized complexion, and improved collagen production.
- Soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimize acne scarring
- Suitable for all skin types
Whether you’re looking to fill in your eyebrows or are looking to reshape or create new brows, our priority at Facetté is focused on exceeding expectations in order to make you look and feel wonderful – trust your brows and face with the best in the industry. Recommended for men and women who want to restore their eyebrows to their best possible and natural form.
What is microblading?
Microblading is a tattoo technique that fills brows out or reshapes them by drawing on tiny lines that look like individual hairs. The results are natural-looking brows that are done with a hand-held tool which puts pigment into the skin. This is a semi-permanent procedure that should last between one to two years.
Types of Makeup Services
- Regular Makeup Application – Full face application: primer, concealer, foundation, bronzer/blush, brow fill, eyeshadow and liner, mascara, and lip color. Daytime or evening look.
- Photo Shoot Makeup – A focus on highlighting features and using stronger pigments to ensure visibility on camera.
- Bridal & Special Event Makeup
For those looking to embellish the color of their eyebrows and/or eyelashes, or simply cover gray hair, Facetté features henna brow and lash tinting. Henna lasts up to 6 weeks.
'Wow Brow' Treatment
Special event coming up? Our brow lift treatments provide instant lift, firmness, and diminishes fine lines around the entire eye area. Your skin will instantly feel rejuvenated with improved volume and a noticeable lift.