BioTE Hormone Replacement Therapy in Fort Collins (BHRT)
Many women and men experience hormonal imbalance as we reach middle age – and in order to function in our daily lives, we rely on balanced hormones! BioTE Hormone Replacement Therapy in Fort Collins (BHRT) uses pellet therapy as a way to bioidentically replace the hormones we lose over the course of our lives.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for women works to balance the female hormones with therapies containing estrogen and/or testosterone. Treatments for males contain testosterone that can help any man whose hormones may be out of balance, at any age. And each BHRT pellet is customized for your unique physiology and situation.
The BioTE approach to hormone therapy keeps hormonal levels consistent so you can feel balanced and healthy giving you peace of mind and comfort. Unlike synthetic hormone treatments, BioTE has zero side effects, is all natural, plant-based and custom-compounded to your unique physiology. The entire process is FDA compliant to ensure maximum health and safety.
While hormone imbalance is most commonly seen in men and women in their 40s, 50s and 60s, it can be as early as late 20s and mid-30s. BioTE Hormone Replacement Therapy in Fort Collins could be the solution.
- Increased energy and stamina
- Improved focus and memory
- Increased libido
- Increase lean muscle mass
- Thicker Hair
- Decreased depression and anxiety
- Increases bone density, therefore reducing the risk of bone fractures and osteoporosis
- Decreases inflammation and increases blood flow in the brain, thus reducing the chances of dementia
- Decreases inflammation and increases blood flow to the heart
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Your first visit will be for a quick lab draw at Facetté or preferred lab. Approximately one week after the labs, you will have a follow-up consultation and/or treatment with our certified BioTE Physician.
- During the treatment, the pellets are injected into the body via a small incision every 3-4 months for women, or every 4-5 months for men.
- BioTE Hormone Replacement Therapy in Fort Collins starts working within 7-10 days as the bioidentical hormones enter your bloodstream. Many patients feel a difference right away, and for others, it takes a few months. Full hormone optimization may take up to six months.
- Decreased energy and fatigue
- Brain fog and difficulty focusing
- Low sex drive or decreased sexual performance
- Weight gain and/or difficulty losing weight
- Increase in anxiety and/or depression
- Trouble sleeping
- Hot flashes
BioTe Hormone Replacement Therapy in Fort Collins provides necessary symptom relief for those experiencing hormonal imbalance.
Take the first step and schedule an appointment at Facetté today to achieve the healthy life you deserve!
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch soon! 970-223-1211