Nearly everyone would agree they want better skin, but most people don’t know how to go about improving their skin. That’s where we come in. Here at Facetté Fort Collins medical spa, we provide a wide variety of skin-improving and rejuvenating services to give you the best skin of your life!
One of our client (and team) favorites? The VirtueRF Microneedling Treatment in Fort Collins. It’s quick, efficient, and highly effective. Here’s what you need to know about our Virtue RF microneedling treatment:
Benefits of VirtueRF Microneedling Treatment in Fort Collins
We like to think of VirtueRF Microneedling as the Leo DiCaprio of skincare because it truly does a little bit of everything. These are just a few benefits worth noting: improves wrinkles and fine lines, enhances skin texture and tone, minimizes pores, and reduces acne scarring!
Because of the wide range of benefits, this treatment is great for all kinds of clients and skin types. Even better, it produces completely natural results. Think: your skin, but better!
What Is RF (Radio Frequency) Microneedling?
Basically, RF Microneedling encourages the skin to do more of what it already does on its own – that is, produce collagen and elastin to improve the overall look of your face, neck, hands, and body! By supporting your skin’s natural regenerating process, you end up with beautiful and noticeable results.
Here’s how it all works: essentially, the Virtue RF Microneedling handheld tool is used to gradually insert a set of very precise, gold coated needles into the skin, creating microscopic channels deep within the dermis to stimulate the natural production of collagen and deliver radio-frequency heat energy to promote remodeling of collagen and elastin that tightens and lifts the skin.
Because Facetté uses the VirtueRF Microneedling Platform, one of the most advanced microneedling devices available – the insertions are extremely precise and adjustable, making your experience virtually painless.
The advanced technology – which our team is always staying up to date on – allows our team of medical professionals to fully customize your treatment with multiple settings, hand pieces, and depth options.
What will my VirtueRF Microneedling treatment in Fort Collins be like?
The entire appointment will be fairly quick! Obviously, times will vary depending on the area of skin you’d like to target, but the RF microneedling treatment in Fort Collins typically take 45 minutes to 1.5 hours on average for a face and neck treatment. Pro tip: also ask about how Virtue RF can be used on the body!
- We’ll get you settled and provide a pre-treatment explanation of the service, benefits, procedures, and results.
- Numbing cream will be applied to the treatment area and your medical aesthetician will go over everything before starting the treatment.
- After the cream has taken effect, we’ll get started by placing the Virtue RF tool gently on the treatment area in a slow, steady motion. Our VirtueRF Microneedling tool is adjustable making the treatment customizable to each person and their individual needs and desired results!
- When the treatment is done, your skin will likely be pink and blotchy for 24-48 hours (similar to if you were out in the sun briefly), and we’ll apply a soothing serum to boost your skin and reduce redness immediately after treatment.
- After 2 hours, the redness should fade completely. And after a day, you’ll start seeing your results.
Pretty simple, right? And the best news is that you’ll continue to see your results improve over the course of 4-6 weeks post-treatment, so it only gets better as time goes on! For more lasting results, we recommend 2-3 treatments spaced 3-4 weeks apart.